As an Independence Wealth Partners Representative, it is my mission to help individuals develop and achieve financial objectives through various financial products and services. I can assist you in achieving your financial goals by providing you with a variety of products to meet your unique needs, both today and tomorrow.
Individuals-It is extremely important to me that you understand the value of preparing now for your financial future. I offer:
• Educational services that can help you make informed decisions choosing the appropriate products and service to fit your needs.
• Full assessment of your financial needs which includes a retirement needs analysis and investment portfolio analysis.
Business-I also work with employers to review their current coverage to examine additional opportunities to help:
• Minimize taxes
• Maximize value of the business
• Ensure business continuation & succession strategies
As a previous business owner, I understand that it is important to develop employee benefits and implement programs that can protect your family while preserving your interests in the business. Through our products and services, I can help meet both the needs of the employer and employee.
I graduated with a BS in Finance from Wagner College. I have been in the financial industry since 2004. My professional background includes working in various leadership positions in management at First Investors, as well as forming a partnership with 3 other professionals and 5 junior associates.
• 11 year central/southern Jersey resident
• Wife-Jolie, Children-Giselle, Scarlett & Maximus
• Hobbies-Family, friends, work, fitness
• 12 years of experience in the financial industry
• Licensed to sell Life, Health, and Variable in NY, NJ, PA, CA & TX
• Property and Casualty Licensed
• FINRA licensed 6, 63, 65, 26, and 51
• Bachelor’s Degree cum laude from Wagner College
• CA Insurance License # OH32961
- State of Domicile (NJ)
• Financial Planning Association
• Annual MDRT Member